Terms and conditions
These general terms and conditions (the “Terms”) apply when you as a consumer (“the Customer”) place an order via www.braingineers.se and related pages (“the Website”). An agreement is entered into between you and Braingineers AB, SE559125812301 (“Braingineers”). Detailed contact information and other information about Braingineers can be found on the Website. The terms are only applicable to Customer who is a consumer and who places orders via the Website.
Changes to The Terms & Conditions
Braingineers reserve the right to make changes to these Terms at any time. Changes to these Terms are published on the Website and apply from the time the Customer accepts them in connection with a new purchase or upon visiting the Website, or 15 days after the Customer has been informed of the changes. However, it is in the Customer’s best interest to keep up to date on the Website to be notified of any changes.
Our products are approved for use in Sweden and the EU. We carefully follow applicable legislation and recommendations to make the Customer feel completely safe with Braingineer’s products. All our products are produced in certified environments under strict control. The supplements are only a supplement to the advice of your doctor and/or therapist and are not intended to in any way replace any medical examination or medical needs.
Information About Dietary Supplements
Our products should not be used as an alternative to a varied diet. The recommended daily dose indicated on the package should not be exceeded. Think about the importance of a versatile and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, suffering from illness or being treated with medicines, you should always consult a doctor before using our supplements.
Terms & Ordering
Order/Agreement on Purchase
Terms of Payment
When ordering through the Website, the prices stated on the Website apply. Prices are stated in EURO or SEK, and include VAT. Prices do not include payment and shipping fees, which are stated separately.
We offer the most common payment methods in one solution through Stripe and PayPal. You decide for yourself what payment method you want to use at the checkout. Braingineers have the right to be paid by the Customer already in connection with the order. Braingineers reserve the right not to always offer all payment methods, or change payment methods if the Customer selected for any reason does not work at the time of purchase. Please note that any payment option restrictions are set on the Website.
Login & Responsibility
The Customer is responsible for their login details and that no one but the Customer uses them and should handle them carefully. The Customer shall immediately notify Braingineers if he suspects that any unauthorized person has gained access to the Customer’s information. The customer is responsible for all purchases made with his login details if such notification is not made.
Abuse & Breach of The Terms
If Braingineers suspects that the Customer is abusing their user account, their login details or in any other way violates the Terms, Braingineers have the right to suspend the Customer. Braingineers also have the right to assign the Customer new login details.
Terms of Delivery
When Braingineers have received your order, we will send a confirmation email with information about the order. Save the order confirmation to have at hand in case of contacts with customer service. When delivering, always check the contents of the package so that it matches your order confirmation.
Braingineers work continuously to minimize the delivery time to the Customer and are usually delivered within the number of days specified on the Website. Orders placed before 4 pm weekdays will be shipped the same day. Normally, the delivery time is 1-3 working days (applies for Sweden), but this can differ during larger campaigns. When the order leaves our warehouse you will receive a delivery message to the specified e-mail.
In case of delivery delays, the Customer is notified of this by Braingineers. Unless otherwise specifically agreed and delivery takes more than 30 days and this does not depend on the Customer, the Customer has the right to cancel the purchase.
If a delivery is to be picked up, the Customer must do so within the announced time. Packages are normally retrieved with valid ID and shipping numbers. The customer always receives a notification of where and when the delivery is to be collected. If the Customer fails to pick up the delivery, Braingineers have the right to charge the Customer a fee of SEK 250 (25 €) for lost work and freight charges. Non-triggered delivery does not fall within the scope of right of withdrawal.
When purchasing goods on the Website, 14 days cancellation right in accordance with applicable legislation. This means that the Customer has the right to cancel his purchase by notifying Braingineers within 14 days of the Customer receiving the ordered item.
The right of withdrawal does not include products with a broken seal. In connection with ordering goods for which the right of withdrawal does not apply, the Customer will receive clear information on this. If the item is sealed, the right of withdrawal does not apply if the seal is broken. The right of withdrawal and return does not apply to goods with broken packaging or special conditions.
If you wish to exercise your right of withdrawal, in the event it is valid, you register your return by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we need order numbers to process your return, so keep order confirmation. Enter “Return” and order number in the subject line. You must state your name, address and other relevant information such as order number and/or invoice number. You can also use the Swedish Consumer Agency’s standard form for the exercise of the right of withdrawal, visit www.konsumentverket.se.
If the Customer wishes to exercise his right of withdrawal, the Customer pays the return freight and is responsible for the condition of the goods until the goods arrive at Braingineers. The item should be returned within 14 days from the date the right of withdrawal was notified to Braingineers. The item should be shipped well packaged in fine condition.
As soon as the returned item has arrived at Braingineers, the refund process begins. Refunds will be made through the payment option with which you purchased the item, as long as no other agreement has been entered into and there are no barriers to such repayment.
Sometimes Braingineers can offer free returns for certain items. If free returns apply, this is stated in the current product page on the Website.
If something is wrong with the item, we want you to advertise it promptly and return the item. In order for us to approve a complaint, you must return the item and we reserve the right to charge goods that have not been returned.
You create a complaint by sending us an email at email@example.com. Please note that we need order numbers to process your return, so keep order confirmation. Enter “Complaint” and order number in the subject line. In the message you specify the reason/description of the complaint and also attach the photo if possible.
Braingineers protect your personal privacy and always strive to protect your personal information in the best possible way. It is our goal to follow laws and regulations at all times. The policy explains what type of information Braingineers collect and how it is used. By accepting the policy in connection with the purchase or submission of information you agree to the processing of your personal data as below. Braingineers AB (“Braingineers”, “we”), org.no. SE559125812301, is the data controller for the processing of your personal data. The “Website” refers to www.braingineers.se and all sub-pages belonging to the domain.
Collection of Information
If you register an account with us, you agree to share your personal information and agree that that information is stored with Braingineers and Inleed (Yelles AB), a Swedish company that complies with GDPR. We also collect information from you that you provide or have provided to us as well as information we have collected on the website via cookies. The information collected includes your name, email address, telephone number and / or credit card. In addition, we automatically receive and store information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, software and hardware details, and the requested page.
We may collect and store any information that you provide on our website or that you provide to us in connection with the use of our website. This includes:
- information that you provide to us when registering an account, including e-mail address, telephone number, social security number, address and contact information and, where applicable, also financial information such as card numbers linked to payment cards;
- any additional information that you may provide to us via social media;
- transaction-related information based on your past purchases and activities;
- delivery information, billing information, payment information and other information that you provide for the purchase or delivery of a product and, if delivery services are provided through one of our integrated systems, other relevant delivery information (delivery status) stored by the chosen delivery partner;
- information provided in connection with discussions in forums, chats, dispute resolution, correspondence through our websites or correspondence sent to us; and
- additional documents that we may ask you to submit to verify your identity or if we believe you violate our rules. For example, we may ask you to send us an identity card or other documents to confirm your identity or address or answer other questions to confirm your identity or to own a product that you sell
- personalize the experience and meet your personal needs;
- prevent, detect and investigate fraud, security incidents, potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
- improve our customer service and your need for help;
- contact you by email or phone to resolve disputes, collect fees, resolve problems with your account or our websites, services, applications or tools, or for other purposes permitted by law; and
- with your consent:
- administer an offer or a survey;
- provide customized ads;
- respond to your requests, for example, to contact you about a question you sent to our customer service
- for our interest:
- enforce the terms of our Terms and conditions
- handle our daily business needs;
- improve our website and customer experience;
- for monitoring and analysis purposes
We are the only ones who own the information collected on this site. Your personally identifiable information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or shared with any other company, for any purpose, without your consent, except when required to fulfil a request and/or transfer, e.g. to send an order or pay for an item through Stripe and/or PayPal.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transmit personally identifiable information to third parties. This does not include trusted third parties who help us operate our website or our business, with the requirement that these parties agree to keep the information confidential.We disclose personal information to comply with legal obligations, enforce our policies, respond to claims that an advertisement or other content violates another’s rights, and to protect the rights, assets or security of third parties. Such information will only be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Your information may be shared with:
- subcontractors to help us run the business (such as but not limited to customer service, fraud investigations, invoice collection, and website operation);
- another third party to whom you expressly want us to send your information (or to such other third party that you are informed of and agree to when using a particular service);
- supervisory authority, police authority, or other authorized third parties, to answer questions in connection with a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity or other activity that may result in liability for us or you. In such case, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we will disclose such information as is relevant and necessary for the investigation, such as name, social security number, city, state or province, postal address, telephone number, email address, history of username, IP address and complaint about fraud;
- credit reporting companies to which we may report information about your account, non-payments, or other violations of your account that may appear on your credit report to the extent permitted by law
We use the email address you provide us to send information and updates regarding your order, individual newsletters, related product information, etc. If you no longer wish to receive such messages, you will find information on how to unsubscribe at the end of each email.
Changes in Integrity Policy
If you want to know if Braingineers processes personal information about you, send a signed request to us. You have the right to request information about personal data that is processed about you and to have the information corrected. Please note that we only have access to personal information needed for our own operations, such as customer and subscriber registers, and not information that is available from other authorities and companies.
If you do not wish to receive marketing and advertising offers from us, you can set your message preferences in your user account or in the communication from us.
In our Cookie-policy, you can get more information on how to refuse third-party cookies for advertising.
A cookie is a small text file that the Website requests to be saved on your computer, which allows for various functions and which makes it possible to follow what the visitor does on the Website.
There are two types of cookies, one of which saves a file for a long time on the visitor’s computer with an expiration date. It is used, for example, in functions that tell you what’s new since the user last visited the current site. When the expiration date has passed, the cookie is deleted when the user returns to the website that created it.
The second type is session cookies and has no expiration date. This type is temporarily stored in the user’s computer memory to keep track of, for example, the language chosen. Session cookies disappear when the browser is shut down.
Permanent cookies are used, among other things, to store your personal settings with Braingineers so that you do not have to make certain choices each time the Website visits and in order to deliver relevant information and marketing.
Session cookies are used, among other things, for development purposes by registering statistics on the use of the Website.